Customized compact rupture discs
Specially manufactured for unusual challenges
Very high or low pressures, high vacuums, temperatures of several hundred degrees Fahrenheit, highly volatile media or difficult installation situations – if your processes have exceptionally high pressure relief requirements, you will find the optimum solution in the following section.
We have even successfully protected space satellites against overpressure! As you can see, no application is too complex - we can protect virtually any application with the appropriate rupture disc.
Our compact rupture discs are used in the following sectors:
Chemicals, pharmaceuticals, research and development, nuclear technology, oil & gas, plastics processing, food processing, pet food production, space technology and offshore plants as well as in hydraulic, pneumatic, low temperature and refrigeration technologies.
Customized REMBE® rupture discs offer you:
- The potential for use in applications over an extremely wide range of temperatures and pressures.
- Maximum leak-tightness.
- Customized design of the housing and connections as well as small nominal widths.
- Corrosion resistance.
You can find detailed information relating to our products here
- UKB LS - Compact, micro-welded unit, which can even be used with the low response pressures, under high vacuum or in ultra-clean processes.
- Plug Type Rupture Discs - are normally used in very small nominal widths for high pressures and are equipped with a very wide range of connections.
- HPRD - High pressure rupture discs for temperatures from -452° to +572° F and higher as well as pressures of more than 3,000 bar.
- Extruder Rupture Discs - most frequently found in the food processing and plastics industries. As the name implies, these discs protect extruders against excessive pressure.
All of the rupture disc models presented here can be customized to meet your requirements in terms of connections, nominal widths, housing geometries, pressures or temperature resistance. They are all developed, manufactured and tested in accordance with your specifications.
We give you access to more than 40 years of experience in the development and production of customized rupture discs – and one of the world’s largest warehouse of raw materials in the sector. With more than 1,000 different starting materials, we offer you fast and reliable pressure protection solutions.
A selection of the materials stored in our warehouse:
- High purity stainless steels, e.g. 1.4435 or 1.4404
In addition, we stock a variety of precious metals and high performance plastics.
A selection of the available connections
- CF / KF flange
- ISO-K / ISO-F flange
- VCR fitting
- Weld neck flange (also with tongue and groove)
- Cutting ring fitting
- Threaded fitting