EGV Explosion Vent - For zero to low pressure or vacuum
From spray dryers, elevators and chain conveyors to screens with light vibration, silos with mechanical filling and cyclones – the EGV is suitable for use in a wide range of applications in all sectors for both non-pressurized processes and processes with low vacuum or overpressure (up to 50 % of min. response pressure). The standard burst pressure is 0.1 bar at 71.6°F.
When pressure rises, the REMBE® EGV explosion vent opens at the defined breaking point and releases pressure out of the vessel into the surrounding area.
- Maximum venting capacity and full bore opening due to low surface weight.
- High stability and quick opening speed through integrated bionic structure.
- Direct installation of the EGV explosion vent, even on cylindrical vessels, prevents bacteria formation. No complicated flange construction required.
- Adapts perfectly to your process due to the wide range of EGV shapes available.
- Quick and easy installation because REMBE® EGV explosion vent is torque independent. No additional counter frame required.
- Significant space savings due to the integrated gasket and frame in the REMBE® explosion vent.
- Guaranteed leaktight integrity. Independently verified.
EC type examination certificate no.
FSA 04 ATEX 1538 X
|SIL equivalent: SIL 4|
All versions of the EGV are available with insulation to prevent the build-up of deposits as a result of temperatures falling below dew point.
You can find appropriate signaling devices and other accessories here